We listen to you and apply our expertise to provide solutions that work for you. 

Surprisingly, only 10% of buyers have the ability to envision what an empty house will look like furnished or even how their own furniture will fit into the house. The other 90% will move on to those of the competition who properly staged their properties. That is one of the main reasons vacant houses tend to stay on the market 2 to 3 times longer than furnished ones and very often sell for less money.

Lea is wonderful. Everything I needed was done. I d recommend this company to anyone who needs staging services.

Pam C.

Excellent! 5-Stars!

Paul M.

Residential single family furniture staging , home for sale, nice design & layout, very classy and reasonable price…

Dan C.

Great experience! Very well done.

Rachel G.

Lots of valuable information including practical tips and how to use what I have and what I need at reasonable cost and time frames.

Jean W.

Premier was on time and on budget. The house looked great, photographed well, and went under contract in a day.

Martin A.

Excellent advice and timely service. My house sold less than three days!

James W.


Abiye O.

Quality products and sound advise and the best price. Best feature is the ability to pay at closing after a reasonable down payment. Sold in 1 month. Great feedback from showing brokers.

Larry L.

Great ideas. Fast service. Nice to work with.

Cindy F.
Let Us Know How We’re Doing!

Colorado Premier Staging, llc
12 reviews