Surprisingly, only 10% of buyers have the ability to envision what an empty house will look like furnished or even how their own furniture will fit into the house. The other 90% will move on to those of your competition who properly staged their properties. That is one of the main reasons vacant houses tend to stay on the market 2 to 3 times longer than furnished ones. Colorado Premier Staging will provide the design, furniture, artwork and accessories to fit the house and the type of buyer most likely to be interested. We have several different packages available based on the house itself and on your budget.